“In terms of public consciousness of AI, we are at an inflection point,” says Cara LaPointe, co-director of the Johns Hopkins Institute for Assured Autonomy. Click here for the full WSJ story.
May 01, 2023
What’s next with AI?
- Categorised Uncategorized
- Navigational technology used in self-driving cars aids brain surgery visualization September 8, 2023
- New machine-learning method may aid personalized cancer therapy September 8, 2023
- Johns Hopkins makes major investment in the power, promise of data science and artificial intelligence August 29, 2023
- Machine learning model could enable targeted gene therapies for genetic diseases August 14, 2023
- Fighting fake ‘facts’ with two little words August 1, 2023
- Uncategorized (32)